It is sincerely advised to obtain a medical clearance from a registered medical practitioner/doctor allowing you to participate in the event, irrespective of whatever may be your age and whichever race you may be participating in.
Please review the following questions before the Race Day:
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Are you pregnant?
- Do you have insulin dependent diabetes?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, we strongly recommend that you seek advice from your doctor before you ride the race. Please remember it is not advisable to ride if you have had any sort of virus or fever in the four weeks prior to race day. It is not advisable to run with an inquiry.
Further, you must write the information as required on the back of your number bib with a permanent marker, viz. your name, person to contact in case of any emergency, your medical condition and any medications you may be allergic to.
If there is a risk that you may blackout during the race (e.g. if you suffer from fits), please put a black cross on the front of your number. The organizers and sponsors/partners of the event will not be responsible for any injury, of whatsoever nature, that may be so caused, by your participation in the Race and the participants shall fully indemnify the company or any of its affiliates, contractors or sponsors of the event to the said effect.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Once sale of Pedal for the Planet ticket is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at Promoters discretion. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from an authorized point of sale.
- Venue age restrictions and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue.
- The Promoter / Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website. By entering the race you give permission for the free use of your name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising, promotion or other account of this event.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, alcohol, narcotics, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any sickness, death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- Indian law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bangalore courts.
All entry fees, related tickets and purchases are non-refundable. No transfers between races or transfer of places to another runner. We do not operate a deferment system.
Animals will not be permitted with the exception of guide dogs; arrangements for guide dogs must be made with the organisers ahead of the event.
This is a prize money event. The organizers have the right to revise the prize money if the need arises.
Prize money will only be paid only once the Original ID proof and have been produced and cleared
II. Bib shall be affixed to the front of the jersey / T-shirt in an unobstructed and clearly visible manner. Failure to do so may result in disqualification of the participant.